If you have your tickets and are going to the Butler Bash at the end of the month, we’d like to share a few suggestions/fun facts from our past dance week-end experience for your consideration.
In the past, many of our Frontier dancers have done the following:
- wear our club color/shirt for the Friday night dance ( we typically get a group picture)
- wear black and white for the Saturday night dance (makes an impressive picture for our website)
- BYOB/cooler and snacks to share for Fri & Sat night after parties
- many bring lunch type munchies to share for Saturday lunch, some eat at the on-site restaurant or go out to local restaurants
- some bring cards/board games for Saturday afternoon – those that choose to rest their toes vs dance
These are only suggestions, not requirements. We want any new Frontier dancers to be “in the know” before they go.
Looking forward to a fun week-end!